There has been lots of great new features within in the year. My old wish list is in here https://www.anttikoski.fi/most-wanted-analysis-workspace-ideas-promote-and-make-workspace-even-better/, but I thought I should update my list with a new post. Btw, these are just my picks for the most wanted. You can see all ideas in here https://forums.adobe.com/community/experience-cloud/analytics-cloud/analytics/analysis-workspace/content?filterID=contentstatus%5Bpublished%5D~objecttype~objecttype%5Bidea%5D
After these two Workspace is going to say “RIP older reporting interface”:
- Multiple report suites for Analysis Workspace: https://forums.adobe.com/ideas/9571
- Analysis Workspace: Flow visualizations, exclude reloads: https://forums.adobe.com/ideas/9836 I know there could be more simple flow / next page type of flow reports, but this “indcluding reloads issue” is the main reason why Workspace users won’t use the current flow version.
Luckily this “add support to change settings with one click to all columns” feature is already possible, but few tweaks:
- Header text wrapping should be turned on by default: https://forums.adobe.com/ideas/10106
- Breakdown by position is available nowadays (https://forums.adobe.com/ideas/8224), however, can’t believe it is not turned on by default. Again, setting that should be turned on as default. IMO. I guess I should do new idea for this one or consider to make an idea where we could wish option to adjust all the default settings?
- Make some settings (icons) visible in Analysis Workspace or option to adjust visibility of those:
- Adjust search relevance or make exact match also available: https://forums.adobe.com/ideas/10108
- Add option to filter search results alphabetically: https://forums.adobe.com/ideas/10109
- Add option to filter search results with only custom variables or default variables: https://forums.adobe.com/ideas/10110
Cleaning & tagging
- Understand where segments and calculated metrics are used – to clean up without breaking anything: https://forums.adobe.com/ideas/8927
- Find Calculated Metrics/Segments by Variable: https://forums.adobe.com/ideas/10039 (Almost same as above, but little different focus and maybe this could be easier to do first?)
- Protect tags: https://forums.adobe.com/ideas/9161
- Possibility to make workspace project as public dashboard: https://forums.adobe.com/ideas/10107
- Attribution modeling: https://forums.adobe.com/ideas/5888 Will see if this is ever going to be available for all or is this going to be only paid add-on…
- Hide total of column: https://forums.adobe.com/ideas/9858
- Sorting by dimensions: https://forums.adobe.com/ideas/9840
- Allow Filtering report columns/metrics for Limits & Ranges: https://forums.adobe.com/ideas/7146
- And for Adobe Analytics make description fields longer for dimensions in admin section: https://forums.adobe.com/ideas/10032
I would like to make sure my vote is counted for attribution modeling reports! (can I vote more than once?!). I’ve been anxious for this type of reporting to make its way to analysis workspace for some time now. They even teased it at the summit sneaks a few years ago!
Agree Brad, I wish I could vote more on that. Let’s put pressure on upcoming summits… 🙂
Love this list Antti! We have a lot of great things in the works that should help you chop this down quite a bit soon 🙂
Thanks! Really liking that you are following and hearing feedback. I know you can’t make it happen in over one night, but glad to hear that there some things on the roadmap. Rock!