I have many posts including Adobe Analytics links and resources. This is just my general memo for mixed/favorites Adobe Analytics API tools, add-ons and few links.
Random (but hot) Adobe Analytics / Workspace tips and tricks
- https://spark.adobe.com/page/AWM66BRGxaJuA/ Tips & tricks for upping your game in Adobe Analytics. Shared in Adobe Summit (US)
- https://spark.adobe.com/page/pBk33Ii5X8slm/ Newbie guide for Analysis Workspace
- http://perfectdashboard.rocks/ Till and Urs presented how to make perfect dashboard on Adobe Summit 2018. You can read all tips and tricks from their website and even share your own ideas.
Tools / Add-ons
- https://reportsuites.com Export all your reportsuite configs to Excel. Other tools coming…
- https://digitaldatatactics.com/pocketSDR/?cid=ddtblogPocketSDRAPI mobile app, which uses the Adobe Admin API to pull down a list of your report suites and variables, to provide a quick and handy reference to your variable map.
- http://digitaldatatactics.com/beaconParser/ Parse your
- http://www.rawsoft.com/blog/what-is-tagpipes/ TagPipes is interesting online tool to manage documentation for your implementations or making automated checks for your data layers and much more. Will try the beta and let´s see how I like it….
- https://www.33sticks.com/AskAdobe/ Data directly to Slack etc.
- https://www.alarmduck.com/slack/Anomaly detection reports to Slack etc.
Adobe launch related
- https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/launch-command/nkjhamgjeocefocmpbcjfmohkjgildki Chrome extension for Adobe Launch to test / debug, but I like this older DTM/Launch Switch more https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/launch-and-dtm-switch/nlgdemkdapolikbjimjajpmonpbpmipk
- https://jimalytics.com/tag-management/adobe-launch/adobe-launch-cheat-sheet/ “Cheat codes” for Launch by Jim Gordon. Jim has also many useful posts for Adobe Launch as this one: https://jimalytics.com/adobe-launch-guides/adobe-launch-rule-events-guide/
- https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adobe-experience-cloud-de/ocdmogmohccmeicdhlhhgepeaijenapj Adobe Experience Cloud Debugger for all Adobe Experience Cloud related tools, by far the best debugger thanks to export option and the display order of the hits. Although, have to give shoutout also for Omnibug which is again getting updates and is super simple and beautiful for small debugging.
- http://tagtician.com/ goes deeper and is a debugger for all the Tag Manager specific rules and settings. At the moment only DTM version and hopefully soon we get Launch version too (no pressure Jim, but we are waiting and drooling as Homer Simpson)
- https://www.searchdiscovery.com/solutions/partners/adobe/adobe-launch/dtm-launch-assessment/ DTM to Launch Assessment App. Some functionality in Adobe DTM is not forward compatible to Launch by Adobe. This free tool will assist you in evaluating your current state of readiness.
Ps. Those were just few favorite ones. You should check my older post for all Analytics (including DTM/Launch) related resources in here http://www.anttikoski.fi/adobe-analytics-cheat-sheet/
- https://supermetrics.com/blog/adobe-analytics-connector/ Adobe Analytics connector for Tableau
- http://cognetik.com/cloud-tableau-connector Adobe Analytics connector for Tableau
Adobe Analytics links